Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Keira Knightley

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Jiee View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jiee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Keira Knightley
    Posted: June 22 2004 at 8:47am
Saw her on Leno last night. Long bangs, and a deep, artificial looking color. I hate to get Gord mad. but before she started to play around with it, her Bend It Like Beckham hair,it looked very healthy and cute. It was fabulous long in Pirates, but someone told me that wasn't all hers - they might have been jealous, though.
Starlette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starlette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2004 at 6:38pm
Here is a link to screen captures of Keira on Jay Leno: http://www.keira-knightley.org/multimedia/pictures/Captures/JayLenoJune222004/index.php.

Keira's bangs are too heavy for her face. They are too thick and cover her eyes, giving her that English sheepdog look. I would recommend a trim and a layer of light bangs that would not strong overshadow her delicate features.

ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2004 at 6:46pm
Her hair was EXTREMELY annoyning. That, plus the moronic questions Leno was asking, made the interview unwatchable.

[QUOTE=Starlette] Here is a link to screen captures of Keira on Jay Leno: http://www.keira-knightley.org/multimedia/pictures/Captures/JayLenoJune222004/index.php.

Keira's bangs are too heavy for her face. They are too thick and cover her eyes, giving her that English sheepdog look. I would recommend a trim and a layer of light bangs that would not strong overshadow her delicate features.

ballet dancer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ballet dancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2004 at 7:14pm
Yes, I thought her bangs to long and to thick you could hardly see her eyes.
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2004 at 7:55pm
Originally posted by Jiee Jiee wrote:

Saw her on Leno last night. Long bangs, and a deep, artificial looking color. I hate to get Gord mad. but before she started to play around with it, her Bend It Like Beckham hair,it looked very healthy and cute. It was fabulous long in Pirates, but someone told me that wasn't all hers - they might have been jealous, though.
LOL. If you "hate" to get me mad, you're the first one. I saw her last night and, while I'm a fan of long fans, I'm also a fan of eyesight and it didn't look like she could see. Coincidentally, you didn't get me mad, you opened my eyes to her many different looks:

http://adorocinema.cidadeinternet.com.br/personalidades/atores/keira-knightley/keira-knightley02.jpg

http://adorocinema.cidadeinternet.com.br/personalidades/atores/keira-knightley/keira-knightley04.jpg

http://adorocinema.cidadeinternet.com.br/personalidades/atores/keira-knightley/keira-knightley03.jpg

miss brenda View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss brenda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2004 at 3:12am
The last photo of her with wavy blonde hair looks the best. I like her dress too in that photo.
pixi3 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pixi3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2004 at 6:35am
I agree, it didn't look good at all. Her hair is too wavy and the bangs were too long and thick. Plus, her best feature is her eyes and the blunt fringe just drew attention to her strong jawline.
I like the second and third pics best - the colour is much prettier on her.
tony9999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony9999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2004 at 7:30am
I wonder if she has a sheep dog... You know what they say about people looking like thier pets?
Change is good for the soul and fun to talk about!
k-choppah View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote k-choppah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2004 at 8:40am
Pass me the scissors! I will fix it for her...

Alternatively, just make her look like this again:

http://www.keira-knightley.org/multimedia/pictures/Magazines/ArenaJan2002/01.jpg
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2004 at 10:26am
K-choppah wrote:

Pass me the scissors! I will fix it for her...

Alternatively, just make her look like this again:

http://www.keira-knightley.org/multimedia/pictures/Magazines/ArenaJan2002/01.jpg
That will work!
natasha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natasha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2004 at 8:51pm
Here eyes are visible again. But the hair's still too dark -- and somehow it looks too wavy and flat at the same time. The makeup doesn't help either ...

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/040629/482/nyr11006290100&e=12&ncid=707
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2004 at 2:36am
In that pic, she reminds me of Lydia from _Beetlejuice_. . . not necessarily a bad thing, though, as I do like that movie. . .
More awesome than a manatee!
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2004 at 8:34am
I saw her on Letterman's show last night and I think the style totally suits her. She looks very cute and the hairstyle fits her English accent, too.
natasha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natasha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2004 at 1:22pm
The hairstyle fits her English accent? Gord, you are officially weird ... ;)
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2004 at 9:26pm
To be honest, I can't believe someone as lovely as Keira stayed out of my radar for so long. Do I prefer her like this?

http://www.chud.com/news/may03/may10keira.php3

Absolutely! But did you see the Letterman show? After you've seen Keira talk with that head full of big hair -- and you don't agree with me -- then call me "officially weird." Until then, I respectfully remain "unofficially weird."
Walt View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2004 at 12:18pm
She''s stunning with bangs. I think she should keep them and cut the rest of her hair very short.
scottppd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottppd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2004 at 10:58am
this weeks star magazine has an article on there. The reporter asked her a question about being blonde again, and she said something along the lines she will do that again but for now she is trying to grow her hair out but always has urge just to chop it all off again.
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2004 at 12:02am
Originally posted by scottppd scottppd wrote:

this weeks star magazine has an article on there. The reporter asked her a question about being blonde again, and she said something along the lines she will do that again but for now she is trying to grow her hair out but always has urge just to chop it all off again.

Sweet!!!!!!!! I'll give her the scissors. Chop it, it will grow back if you let it. She would look sexy in short hair, not that she is not sexy now of course.
Captain View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Captain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2004 at 2:22am
Originally posted by scottppd scottppd wrote:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2004422442,00.html
Morgan View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2004 at 2:27am
Wow, looks great. Can't wait to see more pics!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic