Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

madeline zima bobbed!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: madeline zima bobbed!!!
    Posted: June 29 2004 at 4:42pm
very pretty actress madeline zima (a cinderella story) has cut off her long locks into a short bob she looks super (picture seen in this weeks in touch)
Madman View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Madman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2004 at 7:11pm
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2008 at 1:22am
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2008 at 10:54am
That reference is two stars on the Kramer scale of obscurity StarStar
She is pretty, and has nice hair, but I didn't know who she was 4 years ago and still don't know who she is now.
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2008 at 11:45am
Originally posted by ssjockey ssjockey wrote:

That reference is two stars on the Kramer scale of obscurity StarStar
She is pretty, and has nice hair, but I didn't know who she was 4 years ago and still don't know who she is now.

You must not get Showtime.  Wicked right punch!
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2008 at 12:33pm
She looks great with long hair thanks Kramer.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2008 at 9:15am
Still looking great more than five months later:

And ssjockey, I think she ranks better than two stars. According to IMDB: "Madeline Zima at twenty is one of the most seasoned and diverse young actresses today." Of course, she's 22 now, so she's even more seasoned than she was when that was written. The rest of her mini-bio can be viewed here: http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0956526/bio
Who has more fun than people?
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2008 at 10:44am
Kramer,

I think you can do better than to quote some self serving Bio this girl's agent posted on IMDB.com.  Sorry, the two stars stands.  The line of demarkation is are you more or less famous than Kathy Griffith.

She is at best a C-list actress.  She might be very good, I have seen some of the shows she has been on, but she never made that much of an impression.  I don't call a bit part on "Grey's Anatomy" a role that "the most seasoned and diverse young actress" would do.  There are dozens of young actresses just like this one.  Just because you are on TV does not make you a celebrity.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2008 at 12:13pm
ss,

Gonna have to go along with Kramer/Gord on this one.

Have you not seen Californication?  Terrific show & she has a major role on it along with a wicked right cross.
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2008 at 5:58pm

I'm an HBO guy.  Don't have time to watch all 10 HBO channels, so I don't bother on getting Showtime (although my cable company calls me once a month to ask if I want to add it on!) 

But if you guys insist, I'll upgrade her to C list celebrity and One Star on the Kramer Scale of Obscurity (which menas she is not widely known, but has a following of more that 1,000).

Edited by ssjockey - June 26 2008 at 6:00pm
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2008 at 10:56pm
Wait a minute. Lovebobs started this thread anyway. If nothing else, at least comment on her gorgeous hair!
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2008 at 12:32am
OK, her hair is pretty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2008 at 7:27am
Originally posted by ssjockey ssjockey wrote:

I'm an HBO guy.  Don't have time to watch all 10 HBO channels, so I don't bother on getting Showtime (although my cable company calls me once a month to ask if I want to add it on!) 

But you're missing The Tudors, Dexter, Weeds, Californication, Secret Diary of a Call Girl, & Brotherhood.
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2008 at 6:09am
pretty women like her usually look good no matter what
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2009 at 11:29pm
I resurrect this five-year-old thread only because of the great photos that are still part of it. I have a thing for big buns -- big buns of hair, that is. If I see someone with her hair in a large bun or pulled back, there's something mysteriously sexy about it. Like: how long is that hair? Anyway, Madeline has a big bun:

ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2009 at 12:06am
You must be obsessed Kramer!  Either that, or you are determined to make this thread like Lazarus!
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2009 at 10:38am
Nah, just making observations. What do you suggest?
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2015 at 11:06pm
Nearly six years later, Madeline Zima is blonde.

Madeline Zima - Weepah Way For Now Screening at LA Film Festival 6/16/2015 2
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2015 at 11:16pm
Hey Kramer, I noticed that she is up to a whopping 12,800 followers on Twitter!  I'm surprised that the E! Channel hasn't done a feature on her career yet!  Her hair is not particularly spectacular, at least not what I would consider up to your lofty standards.  (In all honesty, I looked at her IMDB register, and can't recall seeing her in anything)

I'm surprised you don't call out an actress like Jennette McCurdy (like 14 million twitter followers) and tell us about her beautiful hair (which she does posses!)  
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2015 at 6:40am
Boring!
jug jug to dirty ears
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic