Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

new haircut

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
willsgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willsgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: new haircut
    Posted: July 12 2004 at 9:08am
...well I am a little sad, I got my haircut (supposedly) like Robin in the Real World, basically a bob that is tapered in the back...well, it doesn't even look close, she chopped it up too much cut bangs and now my face looks sooo fat! To make it worse it was my Aunt who cut my hair, she usually does a great job, she is a professional but this time, I am not sure what happened...I showed her the picture and she said oh that will look great, I know exactly how to do it! Oh well! Thank god it will grow back...until then does anyone have any advice for a bad hair cut? It isn't like I can throw it in a bun
Brent E from San Francisco View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent E from San Francisco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2004 at 4:17pm
Go to a salon and get your short hair shaped to go with your face and features.
It will be money well spent.
Short hair on women looks great if cut right!
miss brenda View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss brenda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2004 at 1:40am
This is the Celebrity board. This board is about celebrities and their hairstyles.

Your post really belongs more on the General Hair Board, Bloppers, or even the Short Hair Board.

Unless, of course you are a famous celebrity that we don't know about yet!
willsgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willsgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2004 at 8:23am
so sorry Ms. Brenda, if you read my original post, which was in reference to a "celebrity" Robin from the Real World, I had my hair cut like hers and I was just following up...I guess you are the master of this domain and I will now run off with my tail between my legs...sorry I wasn't celebrity enough for you

miss brenda View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss brenda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2004 at 11:10am
That's ok, maybe you will be famous in the movies someday!
Ononotdon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ononotdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2004 at 1:09pm
Well, these days, if you are not actively seeking celebrity, you are considered a fool and worse. Maybe there's something to this: considering the current state of celebrity, one need only possess the will to be famous.
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2004 at 3:41pm
I'm not into reality TV whatsoever, but didn't she say her hair looks like the style worn by Robin of the Real World? Isn't Robin on TV? Aren't TV people celebrities? No need to apologize.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic