Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

TV Talking Heads

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ace1308 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ace1308 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TV Talking Heads
    Posted: August 06 2004 at 7:51am
Some ramblings from an old guy.

Katie C. IMO she looks better than she has ever. She make a cute longer haired blonde.

Ann curry I not sure with the length. I was very against it at first but I have seen her on other programs with her hair really styled and it looked good.

ED Hill not sure what she is trying. This morning it looks like she got some cut but not sure. The style this morning certainly did not do her justice. I think she is in a rebellious mode. A couple years ago she went back to her natural color (Brownish) and I think she got a lot of mail and comment making her go Blonde. BTW I do like her blonde.

Julette Huddy is very cute, the type moms would love. But she needs to do something with her hair. I love the length and color but it has no style.

Maria Bartiomo Dang folks, IMO she is another one who needs to do something with her hair.

Kathleen Kennedy has great hair and color. She and Cathrine Callaway used to have the same hairstyle everyday (UP). They both got their hair cut when the big CNN hair whack off accured a couple years ago. She leaves her hair down and IMO she looks great.

Great hair and color

Erica Hill
Robin Meade
Connie Mayberry
Sophia Choi
Hedi Collins (maybe she should let it get just a little longer)
Lauren Green

These are only a few.
It seems to me that most of the women are going to the longer unkempt look. On some that is a very, dare I say, sexy look. It all smacks of the 60's. It seems the younger they try the look the better they can pull it off. Oh gosh, I didn't equate age to hairstyle did I? No folks, I don't think a certain age should wear a certain style. I'm just saying that some more mature women needs a more coiffred style.

Well that should get some dander up.
ACE
Kramer View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2004 at 12:59pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic