Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Alyssa milano

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
billy bob View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billy bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Alyssa milano
    Posted: August 09 2004 at 2:08am
a while ago you could pay for a video of alyssa''s hair cut. have any screen caps or vid caps surface? just wondering

thanks
Garry View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Garry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2004 at 8:24am
natasha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natasha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2004 at 1:51pm
Thanks for the link. :)
dirk View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dirk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2004 at 2:17pm
which link is it..there are hundreds
poppa View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote poppa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2004 at 4:23pm
probably the one that says alyssa haircut
Brent E from San Francisco View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent E from San Francisco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2004 at 7:41pm
Alyssa Milano.
What can you say.
One of the most beautiful women ever in a short pixie hairdo!!!
nygal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nygal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2004 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by Brent E from San Francisco Brent E from San Francisco wrote:

Alyssa Milano.
What can you say.
One of the most beautiful women ever in a short pixie hairdo!!!

I definitely agree.
I bought some batteries, but they weren't included.
.....Steven Wright
NapeTrimmer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NapeTrimmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2004 at 10:20pm
That video is awesome! She was so cool and calm about getting her hair cut off.
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2004 at 11:43pm
Anyone know where we can get the full unedited version?
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2004 at 5:03am
It didn't want to load for me :-( . It would get to like thirty or forty seconds in, and then say "communicating" and get stuck there :-( . Have to try again later, I guess, and hope it was just a brain fart on the part of the server.
More awesome than a manatee!
Myriam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Myriam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2004 at 6:23am
Thanks for this very great video
Rod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2004 at 9:16am
What program plays the video on the Mac?
miss brenda View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss brenda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2004 at 4:30pm
Hi Myriam. I like your shaved head!
Brent E from San Francisco View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent E from San Francisco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2004 at 9:14pm
Myriam:
I have to agree with Brenda. You look sensational with your bald head!!! You are a very feminine woman and the lack of hair just brings out your pretty features.
You are adorable and congratulations on shaving your head and wearing the bald look!

I might add that Can'twaitforlonghair is also a very attractive lady! Her long hair looks nice on her.

Kuroneko is a nice looking lass as well with her short crop!

Lovely ladies on these boards!
nygal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nygal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2004 at 10:09pm
Thanks, Brent! I guess it just goes to show that different hair lengths can work on different people.
Welcome, Myriam! Yes, you do look great with a shaved head. You have great features and you can wear it well!

Kathy
I bought some batteries, but they weren't included.
.....Steven Wright
Myriam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Myriam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2004 at 2:31am
Thank you for your reception

It is very nice!

Unfortunately I don't speak so good English to be able to take part at more of your discussions,
but I read you every day since a long time.
miss brenda View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss brenda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2004 at 11:50am
You are welcome Myriam, and you write English just fine!
Banderas View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banderas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2004 at 1:45am
Hi Myriam, your looks awesome with your shaved head IMO too! I'd love to talk to you in private, if it's OK for you, just drop me a mail...
Banderas View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banderas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2004 at 1:46am
my address is: hamoriandras@freemail.hu
Snuggles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snuggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2004 at 2:47pm
First, I will agree that Alyssa Milano is one of the most attractive women to throw in the towel and go short- and boy has she benifitted from it :)

and Myriam (I hope that's right)...I must agree that I'm quite fond of your shaved head. I wish I had the courage and head shape to pull it off :)

Stef
**Starving Actor** --Will Work For Peanuts!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic