Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nicole on ANTM

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
unreg person View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unreg person Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2004 at 6:20am
I beg to differ. Everyday I see new beutifull works art being created in the city I reside in, and I hear great local musicians playing great music about town. I think you just need to get off the couch stop watching TV and go out and live life.
Mallory Keaton View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mallory Keaton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2004 at 4:07am
A sure sign of a civilzation about to crumble is when they run out of orginal ideas. Take the Roman Empire for instance.
and take ours right now.
We' have run out of any new ideas as a society.
Reality shows proove that. They are unstimulating for the mind and basically act out on our most visiral animalistic needs. A big hair chop on tv is no different then throwing the pesants to the lions in the Coliesuim. Anything to get the masses talking. and clammoring for more. Reality tv prooves we have no orginal ideas left as a society. Our music prooves this.
"Kill your B*tch, I'm a pimp" prooves this. Remakes of tv shows from our Golden past into feature length movies prooves this.

'
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2004 at 1:15am
Its all about the ratings. Unforutnataly seeing a long haired woman get her hair choped for some stupid show, which by the way I have yet to see on show ever, and when they anounced that they are going to chop Jeniphers hair well all the people who enjoy watching that happen wil tune in and some that don't just for curiosity sake. Jen could have kept her hair long and been a model as that cute blonde proves, although her hair is shorter then Jens. Maybe if more peoole would stop watching the makeovers and evne called and complained you could save some other long haired girl from going under the sicissors for some dumb t.v. show.
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2004 at 7:11pm
The information in this link must be a missprint. They say this longhaired beauty is a model, which, as we have discovered from the TV show about models, is not possible, right?

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/041002/ids_photos_en/r1363266779.jpg&e=8&ncid=707

hairalways View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairalways Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2004 at 3:39am
It really will be sad if the cut her hair. It is gorgeous, and they could do so many awesome and very different styles with it so long. They could even put a shorter wig on if they wanted it shorter.
I didn't know that short haired people were "the good guys".

jacqui
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2004 at 10:35pm
Her hair is still beautiful....it'll be a great, still long, but shorter style....You people act like they cut her arm off...it's hair, it'll grow back.

Still, with that being said...I can only think....score one for the good guys. lol

My two cents.
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
Lester View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2004 at 9:53pm
I remember when Paulina Porzkova had hair down to her waist and nobody made her cut her hair. Models can have long hair and Jennipher should have only had to gotten a minor trim,if they felt she had to do something with her hair. Personally,I wouldn't have touched her beautiful hair.
Camille83 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Camille83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2004 at 9:03pm
Sorry Double Post

Camille
Camille83 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Camille83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2004 at 9:00pm
Originally posted by arch94 arch94 wrote:

Regarding Jennipher's long hair...the judges summed it up best when they said this...

1st judge---long and beautiful, but not practical

And personally, I think the 2nd judge is a genius. He said...

2nd judge--the Crystal Gayle look is NOT in fashion!

What a saint! That man deserves an award. lol

And in the deliberation process, Tyra Banks said...

"she's one of those girls that thinks because my hair is long it makes me pretty"

The world is full of 'em.

And next weeks preview shows the stylist telling jennipher "i'm gonna cut it all off" as he removes two feet on the spot.

My two cents.

Let the bashing begin. ;)

Camille83 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Camille83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2004 at 8:58pm

Regarding Jennipher's long hair...the judges summed it up best when they said this...

"she's one of those girls that thinks because my hair is long it makes me pretty"

And next weeks preview shows the stylist telling jennipher "i'm gonna cut it all off" as he removes two feet on the spot.

My two cents.

arch94 all of your posts are really stupid and is unfair to us or what you said about Jennipher so what is exactly wrong with a model with long hair and the stupid judges are also full of it especially the big mouth tyra banks who shouldn't talk because she has that ugly color and her really fake looking extensions too

Camille
Rod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2004 at 8:52pm
You sound like 12 year olds. This girl is on "America's Next Top Model." If Jennipher was as in love with her long hair as you are with it, she wouldn't want to be a model or be on the show. I don't understand why people here feel more of an ownership of Jennipher's hair than she has. You act like you own her.

Being a model means you do what you're told to do when you're told to do it. Getting work means that companies like Revlon or designers or photographers tell you what they want. Modeling isn't about the model. It's about the look these people want. If Jennipher wants to be a model and get work, she'll have to have shorter hair. And she'll have to change her hair often. Or she'll get stale. These people want fresh looks. Being a model isn't about being pretty. It's about giving them the look they want.

She can tell them off, but if she does she'll never make a living as a model. If she's attached to her hair, she should be a stockbroker, a teacher, or some other job where she has control over her look. You don't have that if you're a model.

tennischick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tennischick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2004 at 7:14pm
I dont think they were mean look at most if not all top models and there hair are not much longer than a little past there shoulders and if they want it longer they add extensions because long hair is really difficult to style.
Lester View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2004 at 6:33pm
It is disgusting what happens to Jennipher. Her hair looks like it is about 4 inches past her waist and they want to cut her hair off? I wish she had told them to kiss off. She is beautiful and that very long hair is beautiful. I think those fools were just jealous of her hair,so they hacked it off. Bunch of jerks!
austin View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote austin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2004 at 4:27pm
I thought that show was called americas next top model not next top makeover. My opinion is a model is suppose be pretty enough that she doesnt need makeover why dont they just get models that are ugly its sad what they did to jennipher
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2004 at 2:36pm
"She's one of those girls who thinks b/c my hair is long it makes me pretty. The world is full of them." Tyra Banks
Well, thank God for that! They are soooooo... right! Bob
rico View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2004 at 11:24am
Next wednesday is the big makeover show.
wozziewoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wozziewoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2004 at 12:18am
It shouldn't really surprise anyone though. This season will probably follow in the same style as the previous two. If it does, that means there will probably be about 3-4 good makeovers. One long haired cutting cut much shorter, which obviously is Jennipher. One shorter haired girl getting a really short cut, may be Nicole, or possible someone else. Then there is a color makeover. Amanda goes platinum blonde. Then as with Yoanna last year there may be another "wild card" makeover. Everyone will get makeovers but probably not "major" ones. UPN is not stupid, they know it's a ratings game. Part of the reasons behind this episode & the "more extreme" makeovers, besides possible enhansment for the sake of modeling, is to create buzz & acheive higher ratings.
One thing for sure Magdalena & Leah, will not be losing any of their hair. They have alreay been eliminated.
Kramer View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2004 at 11:14pm

Regarding Jennipher''''s long hair...the judges summed it up best when they said this...

"she''''s one of those girls that thinks because my hair is long it makes me pretty"

The world is full of ''''em.

And next weeks preview shows the stylist telling jennipher "i''''m gonna cut it all off" as he removes two feet on the spot.

My two cents.

If they have hacked Jennipher''''s hair, she won''''t be the only one crying. Sick.

Not in style, my ass.

http://www.upn.com/shows/top_model3/models/bio/jennipher.shtml
Katie C Lover View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katie C Lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2004 at 10:41pm
Which one of the girls goes very blonde???
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2004 at 10:08pm

My two cents.

We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic