Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPink Oil or Baby Oil

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BlackFate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackFate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pink Oil or Baby Oil
    Posted: November 05 2004 at 10:09pm
every1 is shiftin from pink oil to babyoil so there muss b a reason y......wats the difference.....wat does 1 do that the other doesn't....n 4 yall that use it, do u recommend it usin it wit short or thick hair....or in other words wen u use ur baby oil is ur stuff light or thick?
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2004 at 10:17pm
naw, its not that people are switching. Dmass uses both i think b/c his wave products pictrue showed pink oil also. I use it on both short and long hair. I think it gets to work alot quicker than pink can do, since its not as solid as pink lotion. Both of them have the world
"oil"., so both pretty much does the job. I guess people would have to experiment and see which one sees fast improvement on there head.

I wud say you should give it ah try... this aint like da scurl blue wavea ctiavtor jel cuz all dat crap did fo me wuz take my money. Also I wud just like baby oil and the brush.. no pomades so my hair can stay mad damn soft... with that i kept brushin my hair and i was seein my old cut off month waves, which i been trying to get back since summer start coming back. I haad my full 360's bac b4 that kit, so it was the babyoil.. i did also use some african gro products which was recommend by the best nappy head spinna, all mighty, soft hair'd muthafucka, "m00t"
Solbiato View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Solbiato Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2004 at 10:19pm
Yall niggas need to get on that Wave Nouveau
BlackFate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackFate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2004 at 10:21pm
lol.....kool well i guess i'll try it......does it give more shine?.....n did those african products do nething 4 u cuz wen i went "wave" shoppin i got sum shea butter but since my hair is bout ced's length im not gonna use it now.....r they ne use or juss anota waste of mulla?
Cardinal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cardinal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2004 at 10:31pm
BABY OIL SHOULDN'T EVEN B AN OPTION,LOL
Diplomatic Immunity View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diplomatic Immunity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2004 at 12:09am
I USE BABY OIL TO BEAT THE MEAT NOT ON MY HAIR

CMON
I Got That Brush!!!
Twista View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2004 at 12:10am
Originally posted by Diplomatic Immunity Diplomatic Immunity wrote:

I USE BABY OIL TO BEAT THE MEAT NOT ON MY HAIR

CMON

not even nessicaly
jarell1944 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jarell1944 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2004 at 3:10pm
lol this guy is outta order haha
Bet you never even felt the heat till i put the M-1 next to ya waves and melt the greaseWhat Im Workin WitDiane brush & Soft Brush both militaryMurrys Super Light Pomade/Nu Nile
DaEckoTeeKId View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaEckoTeeKId Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2004 at 8:26pm
No baby oil definately aint goin near my head. To the people who do use it though, i hope you all wash your hair everyday cos you shouldnt leave that in overnight. It doesnt just give you zits, yo true story-it gets in the hair follicles and makes your hair grow differently, just saying-it happened to my cousin. I dont know if it will affect the waves though
It's tha thuggish ruggish waves
BlackFate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackFate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2004 at 8:41pm
the negatives r startin ta way out the prositives in my opinion.....mayb i betta stay wit pink lotion.....
DaKid101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaKid101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2004 at 9:51pm
yo twist what african produts does moot use?Also do u have pics from before an after baby oil
1800FabFlow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2004 at 10:38am
Originally posted by DaEckoTeeKId DaEckoTeeKId wrote:

No baby oil definately aint goin near my head. To the people who do use it though, i hope you all wash your hair everyday cos you shouldnt leave that in overnight. It doesnt just give you zits, yo true story-it gets in the hair follicles and makes your hair grow differently, just saying-it happened to my cousin. I dont know if it will affect the waves though

yeah alot of people tryin to scare niggas sayin **** will mess ya hair of
does this nigga really know what he talkin bout with the oil sh*t
http://dreamteam360.net/forums
we're the real wavers stay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaEckoTeeKId Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2004 at 10:56am
Cant you read? You went and quoted my **** when the last line clearly says 'I dont know if it will affect the waves though'
dafatmack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dafatmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2004 at 10:59am
Quote oes this nigga really know what he talkin bout with the oil sh*t

Nah, my moms a hair dresser mayne. She comfirmed it, you can put baby oil in ya hair. Everybody thinks they know everything mayne, but they don't. If someone is tryin to give me advice about my hair and they sh!t aint even on my level than that advice will fall on deaf ears mayne. It's all booty chatter mayne. LOL
Official Dream Team Member
Dream Team Website!
My Waves

Waves flowin like da seven seas....
1800FabFlow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2004 at 11:02am
Originally posted by DaEckoTeeKId DaEckoTeeKId wrote:

it gets in the hair follicles and makes your hair grow differently

playboy if it did do that it would do the same thing do waves so fall back
and thanks for the confirmation dafatmack
http://dreamteam360.net/forums
we're the real wavers stay

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaEckoTeeKId Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2004 at 12:10pm
Nah, my cousin used to use it to slick her hair back for a while but her hair started to look messy and uneven. fatmack, i respect your moms opinion as a hairdresser but it was a doctor who told my cousin not to use baby oil because it can clog your pores. Anyways, i'm just gonna leave it there cos everybody is shootin me down, if you want to use baby oil then use it.
504HotBoy4lifeSoujaSlimRIP View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 504HotBoy4lifeSoujaSlimRIP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2004 at 12:46pm
Originally posted by Solbiato Solbiato wrote:

Yall niggas need to get on that Wave Nouveau
Thats right. Thats what I use.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic