Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Anne Hathaway

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anne Hathaway
    Posted: November 09 2004 at 11:05am
http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=CLB&str=7125&styp=clbi&nm=Anne+Hathaway&nbc1=1

Cut or pinned back? My guess is both. It looks clearly cut in these picks but Gettyimages has one that shows it pinned. I don't see the volume in the back to have it all pinned under so think she cut it around chin lenght and then pinned one side back for that particular look.

I read an article where she described herself as a long haired girl who'd had a terrible experience with short hair so its a big deal if she did cut. IMO not a flatering length for her. She should cut it all the way and she would get an exotic, sexy look. This is a little too middle of the road for someone with her features.
amymusic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2004 at 12:13pm
ew i dont like that color on her. very orange. orange doesn;t look good on anybody, but it is a warm color and her skin is so pale.
DakotaDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DakotaDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2004 at 1:30pm
I like her hair and the way she looks.
wozziewoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wozziewoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2004 at 9:19pm
The wireimage pictures seem inconclusive to me; partically because they are too small. However, I did some looking on my own & found some more pictures that seem a little more evident.

http://redcarpetpictures.com/?choose=search&process=quicksearch&image_id=&search_id=&lightbox_id=&searchtxt=Anne+Hathaway&maincategory=awards+shows

The middle picture in the second row looks really good. I enlarged it to get a better view.

http://redcarpetpictures.com/?choose=viewdetails&image_id=230836&size=300

Looks pretty good, but still can't tell for sure. I tried finding a similar view from the other side &/or from the back but so far I haven't found any yet.
Franperez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Franperez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2004 at 6:16am
Two days ago,at Cambiodelook website.......

http://cambiodelook.webcindario.com/famosas3/ahathaway.htm
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2005 at 4:57pm
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2005 at 6:49pm
It may not be as long as it was but not as bad like a pixie or chin. As of this cut she still looks good to me.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
wendyladi98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wendyladi98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2005 at 3:42am

I don't care for the bangs, but I would love to see her hair grow...Her Extensions looked so nice in Ella Enchanted!

Wendy

"In the darkness, see the light. Remember God loves you"
gossipqueen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gossipqueen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2005 at 1:05pm
I think she looks good with long dark hair.
Layla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Layla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2006 at 6:59am
I liked her hair in Ella Enchanted. Was that all her hair? 

Edited by Layla
Type: 3c/4a Natural
Current Length: 6"
Goal: Healthy, tip of nose /neck/shoulder length hair.
BC: 02/08/06
jesusluvsu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jesusluvsu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2006 at 10:41am
yeah it was good in ella enchanted(though fake) ewww that orange color is really bad she need to hit the tanning salon or something cuz shes looks a little like michael jackson
Bevv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bevv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2006 at 12:32am

I like her dark hair too. Seems to be the new trend. I notice alot of younger girls doing this to make themselves appear more mature. It works.

Bevv

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic