Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Catherine Zeta-Jones in Ocean''s Twelve

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bnbivi00 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bnbivi00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Catherine Zeta-Jones in Ocean''s Twelve
    Posted: November 25 2004 at 7:49pm
Layla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Layla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2004 at 8:35pm
I saw her with longer hair than that in my TeenPeople. The one with Hilary Duff on the cover. I can't really see her hair good because Brad Pitt is kissing her but it's past her shoulders with bangs. I know that doesn't help much.
Type: 3c/4a Natural
Current Length: 6"
Goal: Healthy, tip of nose /neck/shoulder length hair.
BC: 02/08/06
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2004 at 8:45pm
I heard it was only a wig.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2004 at 8:45pm
I doubt she did cuz she's too coward to cut it...

Those pics are excellent proof that she should though!

My two cents.
Lester View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2004 at 9:12pm
Catherine is just like Jane Seymour was in the 1980's. You are not allowed to cut their hair,apparently they have just too much power. Everybody else it seems like has to cut their hair. At times,Jane's hair was past her waist,so she didn't want to cut her hair. But Catherine's hair isn't as long as that and wouldn't really take that long to grow back. But she will always wear wigs,just like Jane did.
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2004 at 11:07pm
I COMPLETELY disagree. If you see her on those T-Mobil (Cellphone) commercials, the most recent commercials show her with her hair just above bra strap length, layered, and with bangs. Her hair has been steaidly shorter over the past 2 years. For the record, she either needs to go shorter, like the Ocean's 12 look, or go longer, this current look doesn't do much for her....

Originally posted by Lester Lester wrote:

Catherine is just like Jane Seymour was in the 1980's. You are not allowed to cut their hair,apparently they have just too much power. Everybody else it seems like has to cut their hair. At times,Jane's hair was past her waist,so she didn't want to cut her hair. But Catherine's hair isn't as long as that and wouldn't really take that long to grow back. But she will always wear wigs,just like Jane did.
Dick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2004 at 10:38am
Yes, she should cut it.

pixi3 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pixi3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2004 at 9:48am
I love the Ocean's Twelve look! It shows off her amazing classic features so much better and she looks younger and less matronly. Also, less of a diva which has to be a good thing. JMO.
Rod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2004 at 3:16pm
I've always thought she had great long hair, but she looks great in these pics. I thought she looked about 25. Go figure.
Brent E from San Francisco View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent E from San Francisco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2004 at 5:01pm
Wow, she looks sensational in the short bob cut!
She's a very pretty woman!
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2004 at 7:47pm
Originally posted by arch94 arch94 wrote:

I doubt she did cuz she's too coward to cut it...

Oh? Did you hear a credible report that she wanted to cut her hair short but was afraid to do it?

Somehow, I don't think that's the case here. More like you attributing to her a lack of intestinal fortitude, which sounds like an insult to CZJ.

Originally posted by ssjockey ssjockey wrote:

If you see her on those T-Mobil (Cellphone) commercials, the most recent commercials show her with her hair just above bra strap length, layered, and with bangs. Her hair has been steaidly shorter over the past 2 years. For the record, she either needs to go shorter, like the Ocean's 12 look, or go longer, this current look doesn't do much for her....

Hi ssjockey,

Hmmm... either I'm blind or it seems that her hair has been gradually getting a bit longer over the past few years (based on what I've seen in the T-Mobile series of ads).

As for the look, she is someone who looks best with straight hair (IMO). More classy and elegant. Less so when almost curly with poof on top (not her best look).

I saw Chicago on TV fairly recently and (again, IMO) the bob w/bangs just does not look good on her.
trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2004 at 11:45am
I think she's wearing wigs more and more in recent years.

We have a magazine with her in an add on the back cover(sorry can't remember the add or the mag) and she has this great shaggy layered look with bangs. Its a bit below the shoulder and just looks incredible on her. Yet I've never seen signs of layers at all.

I think she's due for a change. She looks great with long hair, short hair, bald. Truly a beautiful woman. But a change would be fun and good for her. At this point I think she could go with a younger, less traditional style and like mentioned earlier look less matronly.
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2004 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by DaveDecker DaveDecker wrote:

Originally posted by ssjockey ssjockey wrote:

If you see her on those T-Mobil (Cellphone) commercials, the most recent commercials show her with her hair just above bra strap length, layered, and with bangs. Her hair has been steaidly shorter over the past 2 years. For the record, she either needs to go shorter, like the Ocean's 12 look, or go longer, this current look doesn't do much for her....

Hi ssjockey,

Hmmm... either I'm blind or it seems that her hair has been gradually getting a bit longer over the past few years (based on what I've seen in the T-Mobile series of ads).

As for the look, she is someone who looks best with straight hair (IMO). More classy and elegant. Less so when almost curly with poof on top (not her best look).

I saw Chicago on TV fairly recently and (again, IMO) the bob w/bangs just does not look good on her.

Dave,

If you look at Wireimage, her hair is definately shorter in June (the last pics of her there) than October 2003 (look at the pics for the premiere of "Intolerable Cruelity") Her hair is much more layered, and I would guess six to eight inches below her shoulders. Back in 2003, her hair was a good six to eight inches longer, and not layered. IMO, her hair looks better when it is not layered. Her hair in '03 was amazing. Now, it's just nice.
BaldJasmine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaldJasmine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2004 at 5:29pm
I thought she looked great in the movie Chicago and so did her hair.
Of course I liked the movie anyway, being from Chicago myself.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic