Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Alanis Morissette

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Gord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Alanis Morissette
    Posted: February 26 2002 at 1:27am
Alanis Morissette has a hot new single and a hot new CD. She played one night during the Olympics and has made the talk show circuit, showing up on David Letterman`s show tonight. Besides being a great singer, she has long, beautiful hair. Hopefully it will stay that way.
Linus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2002 at 9:22pm
Oy... indeed. I was watching one of her music videos today, and she is now my new inspiration for growing out my hair... as well for other things in life... though this is a hair board, and I shouldn`t ramble.
laststar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laststar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2005 at 5:47pm
I agree it was awesome although she choped it.

too bad
1b-M-ii type, 29.5 inches long as of 07/11/06, goal for now waist
Renee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Renee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2005 at 10:52am
I miss her long hair :(
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic