Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Orange hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Cathy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cathy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Orange hair
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:05pm
I used Loreal Ultress to lighten my light brown hair and it turned out light orange! What should I do? Strip it and then recolor? HELP!
Cathy
steph View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:05pm
> I used Loreal Ultress to lighten my light brown hair> and it turned out light orange! What should I do?> Strip it and then recolor? HELP!What should you do?? LEAVE IT. I turned my hair orange on purpose. It's great. Nobody else has the exact shade of orange. Be experimental. Be different. Trust me, the more odd looks you get, the more fun life can be.
Laura View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:05pm
Call the Clairol hotline (even though it wasn't clairol color) I think it's 18002235800...they saved my hair earlier this week from a too-light yellowy highlighter. The "prescription" they gave me worked perfectly, and my highlights are the perfect shade now...and it only took 5 minutes!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic