Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

help! I'm too blonde now!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kristen View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: help! I'm too blonde now!
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:06pm
Can anyone please help me?? I tried to bleach my roots to match the rest of my hair...and I got my wish. Now I'm light champagne blonde on my roots as with the rest of my hair, and it looks absolutley HORRIBLE...I have dark eyebrows and it looks really really bad. I don't want to go brunette, but what should I do?? thanks,Kristen
Jennifer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennifer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:06pm
Go to a beauty supply store and buy a bottle of toner to tone down the blonde to a dark ash blonde shade. I wouldnt recommed dying it again. Your hair needs a rest.
Jauna View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jauna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:06pm
> Can anyone please help me?? I tried to bleach my roots> to match the rest of my hair...and I got my wish. Now> I'm light champagne blonde on my roots as with the> rest of my hair, and it looks absolutley HORRIBLE...I> have dark eyebrows and it looks really really bad. I> don't want to go brunette, but what should I do??> thanks,> Kristen
Jauna View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jauna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:06pm
Get professional help imediately. You have what we call a corrective color situation. Find a stylist that really knows color and tell them what you want. It will probably not be cheap and will take a bit of time but your chances of achieving what you want are good. Haircolor never turns out like the girl on the box. The results of doing it yourself can sometimes be devastating. Take care and good luck.
Jauna View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
> Get professional help immediately. You have what we> call a corrective color situation. Find a stylist that> really knows color and tell them what you want. It> will probably not be cheap and will take a bit of time> but your chances of achieving what you want are good.> Haircolor never turns out like the girl on the box.> The results of doing it yourself can sometimes be> devastating. Take care and good luck.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic