Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hair horror

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Paul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hair horror
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:08pm
Im like your sister.if youd ever consider another trip to the barbershop for a clipper session, let me know.by the way you had all your hair shaved off your head, not your head shaved off.or you had your head shaved,not your head shaved off.> The next part waz vivid memory of what happened. All i> remeber is that my mom came downstairs to find me> all..... mangled.... and started screaming at my> sister. She told her friend to go home and i guess her> friend got in trouble too. Then i waz in the car the> next moment. I remember going to the barber and> getting my head shaved off. I don't remeber much of> what happened then, but i have a picture of myself> with my head shaved off, thanx to my sister.> THE> N> D
Paul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:08pm
> i don't know when this got into my older sister's> head, but i was about 5 when she decided to become a> barber! Crystina would mope around all day, cutting> barbie dolls hair. She waz SO sure that it would grow> back. After a while, all the barbie's hair was shaved> after being cut so much, she decided to look for a...> HUMAN model to help her with her> "TECHNIQUES". I was her first victim. She> made all these promises to me about how she would not> mess up. That this was her DREAM. I PROMISE NOT to do> anything DRASTIC. I'Ve had TONS of practice. It took> me a long time to agree, but she finally wore me out.> The day of the hair cut, she invited her best friend> over to help! For some reason i trusted my sister's> friend more than me so i let both of them cut my hair.> The next part waz vivid memory of what happened. All i> remeber is that my mom came downstairs to find me> all..... mangled.... and started screaming at my> sister. She told her friend to go home and i guess her> friend got in trouble too. Then i waz in the car the> next moment. I remember going to the barber and> getting my head shaved off. I don't remeber much of> what happened then, but i have a picture of myself> with my head shaved off, thanx to my sister.> THE> N> D
Diana Suh View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diana Suh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:08pm
i don't know when this got into my older sister's head, but i was about 5 when she decided to become a barber! Crystina would mope around all day, cutting barbie dolls hair. She waz SO sure that it would grow back. After a while, all the barbie's hair was shaved after being cut so much, she decided to look for a... HUMAN model to help her with her "TECHNIQUES". I was her first victim. She made all these promises to me about how she would not mess up. That this was her DREAM. I PROMISE NOT to do anything DRASTIC. I'Ve had TONS of practice. It took me a long time to agree, but she finally wore me out. The day of the hair cut, she invited her best friend over to help! For some reason i trusted my sister's friend more than me so i let both of them cut my hair. The next part waz vivid memory of what happened. All i remeber is that my mom came downstairs to find me all..... mangled.... and started screaming at my sister. She told her friend to go home and i guess her friend got in trouble too. Then i waz in the car the next moment. I remember going to the barber and getting my head shaved off. I don't remeber much of what happened then, but i have a picture of myself with my head shaved off, thanx to my sister.THEND
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic