Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Got hairs foricbly ripped out of my scalp..

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Superstar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Superstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Got hairs foricbly ripped out of my scalp..
    Posted: February 18 2000 at 1:26am
Hi Tonite at work I had a accident. We have a box bailer which crushes boxes and when it needs emptyed they tie up the huge pile with these real long id say maybe 7ft or so wires well the wires hang down from the top of themachine and tonite one was hanging real low and i tunred around and walked into one and it got caught on the top of my head and ripped out about 20 or so pieces of hair from my head. I'm 19 yrs old kidna worried bout losing my hair anyway cuz i used a heat activated straightner on it mts ago..i made a post bout that on hair talk board..but theres no bald spot everyone whos seen it said its not noticable so should i worry bout it? will iot grow back?
Shannon
bunny7744 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunny7744 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2000 at 12:37pm
You really need to calm down.  I have seen your posts and you sould like you are bordering on paranoia which will make your hair fall out from all the stress!!  Not to mention what that stress is doing to the rest of your body!!
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2001 at 11:42pm
Reply to message: 7.500.1
Superstar, I agree with bunny. You need to calm down. You said the bald spot is not noticable then don`t worry about it. Your hair should grow back in a couple of months. What happened to is basically the same as getting your head waxed. So about three months you should start regrowing hair. If your hair doesn`t grow back just never cut it short and no one will know. Don`t worry be happy.
DancerGirlFive View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DancerGirlFive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2001 at 10:28pm
Reply to message: 7.500.1
I agree with bunny and shorthair relax if it still bothers you than wear a hat.
Kimberlina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimberlina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2001 at 10:06am
Don`t worry about it.
I had a bald spot when I was about 13 from some kind of fungal thing. It wasn`t big at all, and the doctor gave me a cream, and soon hair grew back. If it`s not really noticable, forget it. Mine kinda was when it grew back, until it got a bit longer. So I used hairspray or gel, I think.
From the one and only Kimberlina from Australia!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic