Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HELP, BLEACH DISASTER

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Es View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Es Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELP, BLEACH DISASTER
    Posted: March 06 2000 at 1:52pm
I recently bleached my hair but it went orange and yellow instad of white/light blonde. My hair is natuarally dark brown, and idon't want to go back to that colour. What colour can i dye it at home without it going green?Please tell me i need help
Esther
nevena View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nevena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2000 at 12:38am
the only thing that i can sugest for your hair problem is to go to a salon and get it fixed it is a long and prosses { trust me i have fixed a few heads of hair } and have them fix it cus if you try and fix it at home you may just do more damage to your hair and then you would have to deal with posable breakage and more messed up colors.
and I can not stress this enought make sure you DEEP condition your hair olive oil {bought at any supper market} works well if you have extremly dry hair.
put a small amount on your hair then place a plastic cap on your hair let it sit for apx 20 mins and then wash as normal.
Good luck
Nev
hairtech2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairtech2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2000 at 8:49pm
If you want to fix the yllow/orange you need to apply a semiperm/toner with purple tones to take away the yellow I suggest shades eq by redken
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic