Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

NEED TO GO BACK

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
cleo621 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cleo621 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NEED TO GO BACK
    Posted: March 20 2000 at 3:46pm
I AM A NATURAL GOLDEN BLONDE. I HAVE BEEN DYING MY HAIR BURGANDY FOR THE PAST YEAR. I NEED TO GO BACK TO THE NATURAL COLOR BECAUSE MY HUSBAND AND I ARE TRYING TO GET PREGNANT AND I CANT CONTINUE TO DYE MY HAIR. I HAD A FRIEND WHO IS A COSMOTOLOGIST BLEACH MY HAIR AND THE ROOTS TURNED BANANA AND THE ENDS WERE ORANGE. WE PUT IN A PERMANENT DYE CALLED NATURAL BLONDE, WHICH WAS A NEUTRAL BASE. IT STILL IS REALLY RED AND I CANT STAND IT. WHAT DO I DO TO GET IT BACK TO NORMAL?
forest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote forest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 27 2000 at 8:40pm
Hi cleo621

I think that the best thing to do is have a professional haircolorist look at your hair. If you have any of your natural haircolor growing in at the scalp it would be a help. The colorist could then use a dye remover to get rid of the ugly red color and get to the same level as your natural color. The next step would be an all over tint back using a semi-permanent color or a permanent color with a 10 volume peroxide to give you back your golden blonde look. I sure would have a professional do this for you as corrective color is probably one of the trickiest things to accomplish in hair color.

Good luck,
Forest
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic