Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help with New Layers...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Keriburch View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keriburch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help with New Layers...
    Posted: July 06 2000 at 4:51pm
Okay, my hair is a little above shoulder length, and was all one length. It is thin, fine and prone to frizziness, although I blow it straight.

My new stylist put layers in it, and used thinning shears a bit, and now I don't know what to do. It looks like I'm wearing a football helmet. I've always had one-length hair and these layers are sticking out and curling out all over the place. I used to be able to find some relief in sticking it behind my ears or pulling it into a ponytail, and now I can barely do that.

Any advice? Please??? Help!

Thanks,
Keri
RockinLocks4u View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RockinLocks4u Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2000 at 3:06pm
Keri, never, never, never let someone thin out your hair!  If your hair is prone to texture (frizziness) and thin, this will only make the problem worse.  Your only recourse besides cutting it short is to just deal with it the best you can in the meantime and let it grow out.  I would suggest regular trims on the ends though, to help it catch up to the shorter pieces that were cut in the interior.  Let me know if you have any more questions and good luck!  Carrie
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic