Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

what color do i use?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
WANWAT View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WANWAT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: what color do i use?
    Posted: October 20 2000 at 10:15pm
My name is Wanda, I used to use Clairol S #15-16 color on my hair. Now I find even though Clairol says they still make it it isn't the same on my hair. My color is a muddy brown color but it isn't exactly just brown. It also has some blond and red. I was told to use ash on it but that didn't work. I would really!!!!!!!! like to be blond again. WHAT CAN I DO??????????????
forest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote forest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2000 at 10:29pm
Hi Wanda:

You will probably have to get a color correction done by a professional stylist. Tint will not lighten already tinted hair. You need to remove the old color and start all over again. This is a very tricky job and I don't advise you to try it at home. A professional will get you straight and then you can be any color you choose. Take my advise and go to a professional you will not be sorry. Good luck.

Forest
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic