Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What am I going to do?????

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Deb Watson View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deb Watson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What am I going to do?????
    Posted: January 22 2001 at 10:41am
I colored my hair dark brown, and it`s way to dark. I need to lighten it up a whole bunch. Is their any way of doing this myself (at home) before I go back to work tonight? PLEASE HELP, "STAT".
beamer11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beamer11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2001 at 7:18pm
Reply to message: 7.836.1
quote:

Deb Watson originally wrote:
I colored my hair dark brown, and it's way to dark. I need to lighten it up a whole bunch. Is their any way of doing this myself (at home) before I go back to work tonight? PLEASE HELP, "STAT".

hey the old lemon juice trick works great! hurry!pour it on leave it in for an hour and follow with a ton of conditioner!!!!
<>< JESUS ROCKS><>
Shay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2001 at 5:13pm
Use one of those color enhancing packets ( you get them at CVS for a dollar), twice a week and your hair should lighten!
Blonde rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lightning85 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lightning85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2001 at 11:13pm
IN stores they sell this stuff that lightens your hair. It works really well. I happen to have some. Although I don`t really need it. I forgot what it is called. But you can find it at Walgreens. It is this gel stuff that you put through your hair after wetting it. Then I think afterwards you wash your hair, dry it, and you`re done.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic