Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bleach streaks or not???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kelsy View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bleach streaks or not???
    Posted: June 28 2001 at 12:33am
Here`s my problem: My natural hair color is dark brown and currently it`s strawberry blonde with... red manic panic tips. (I know, I know, but hey.. I`m only 14 once.) My mom says my hair is way over-processed but I`ve only lightened it maybe 4 or 5 times. I`ts fine now, there`s no breakage or anything, I was just wondering if it would be dumb to add a few bleached streaks?? just little ones. would it make my hair fall out or damage it incredibly? I`ve read some major nightmere stories about bleaching that is making me have second thoughts. It would be really nice to hear some advice:)
duke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2001 at 12:01pm
Reply to message: 7.995.1
You`ve done enough damage as it is. Hair is a growing part of one`s body, not a piece of wood or plastic
to be painted over and over. You`d better stop now!
mandy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2001 at 3:46am
DO IT! If your hair isn`t damaged now then one more thing won`t make a difference! And hair grows! And if the blonde does damage you can use special shampoo to help the breakage! Well do whatever u feel is best!

Luv Ya

--Mandy
Nicole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2001 at 5:38pm
i`ve done a lot to my hair. originally my hair was dirty blonde then a put bleach streaks through it and i was very happy with the results. then i put blue streaks where there wasn`t any bleach and it looks totally cute and my hair isn`t damaged at all! feel free to email me
lgp82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lgp82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2001 at 6:36pm
If you do this, how are you going to fix it when you get tired of it?
~*~*Lisa*~*~
bodacious_blonde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bodacious_blonde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2001 at 10:00pm
hey! why not start with lemon juice streaks?? this is the time to do it... if its bright enough, you won`t even have to use chemicals!
good luck... oh and the red tips?? way cute!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic