Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Think VERY carefully before cutting!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Renee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Renee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Think VERY carefully before cutting!
    Posted: July 06 2001 at 9:27am
Hey everyone,

A few years ago I had the nicest, longest hair (it was past my bottom) and then decided to chop it like most girls were doing. Alot of them told me I would look so much better with short hair and eventually they convinced me...... so I got it cut to my shoulders. I nearly cried afterwards and it was a mistake.

A few girls had the biggest smirk on their face when they saw me and thats when I realised they had only been jelous of my hair before. So my message is girls (and guys) think very carefully before getting tooo much cut off. If you aren`t sure just get a bit cut off at first.

And I`m pleased to say that my hair has mostly grown back. :)
Holly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Holly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2001 at 5:13pm
Reply to message: 7.1024.1
I do hair professionally, but specialize in hair color. That is a good suggestion. When I have someone with long hair coming in and saying, "oh, cut it off." I am immediately wondering who died, or what has happend that individual wants such a huge change? For me, that is a red flag. I tell them we will go half way and next time if they want more then we can cut more. I can always cut more off, but sure in the heck can`t glue it back on.

:)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic