Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lightening Eyebrows?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mandy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lightening Eyebrows?
    Posted: July 16 2001 at 4:21am
HAY! My hair is light brown/blondish. BUT my eyebrows are dark brown! Is there any way to lighten them? Plz Help! And also what is the best method to lighten hair to make it medium blonde, without the salon or the bleach? if there is a way!

Answer Please n Thankyou!

--Luv Mandy -> *MwA*
Madge View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Madge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2001 at 12:28pm
You can lighten eyebrows with Jolene Creme Bleach. Leave it on about 5-7 minutes. If yur hair is naturally light brown you should be able to lighten it to medium blonde with a one-process dye from the drugstore.
heather182 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heather182 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2001 at 1:27pm
Reply to message: 7.1070.1
I go to the salon to get my eyebrows lightened. They are free for me, but most places charge only 10 dollars. Much safer then any other method (you don`t want to risk going blind)
Madge View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Madge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2001 at 10:11am
Reply to message: 7.1110.1
Really? When I went to the salon, they wouldn`t lighten my eyebrows, they said under some law they aren`t allowed to lighten them, but they can make them darker. Go figure. Anyway the Jolen Creme bleach is a thick cream, mixed with a powder so it doesn`t run so there`s really no danger of it going into your eyes. This was recommended by Kevyn Aoucin (sp?) in one of his make-up books.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic