Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My unepected "trim"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chrissy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My unepected "trim"
    Posted: July 25 2001 at 11:24pm
ok, its a wierd story and it was pretty stupid on my part. for a long time I had long hair, about to my lower back. I hated to get it cut because i didn`t really trust anyone with my hair. i know it sounds crazy but thats the way i am. So I would always go for about 8 months at a time without getting a haircut, and when I did I would make sure that they didn`t take off more than a few inches. The worst part is a lot of times I did want to get my hair cut short, but was paranoid. I just couldnt tell someone to cut all my hair off. So about a week ago i`m sitting up at about 1 am and decided I would give my self a little haircut. It had been since about November since my last one and I didn`t wanna go anywhere. So I set up 2 mirrors and got scissors and started to cut. I cut about 5 inches off at first which was more than normal but I trusted myself. Then I got brave and started to slowly cut more at a time, trying to keep it even and tryin for a little change now that I had started to become brave. Before I knew it my hair was a little below my bra strap and I stopped. i looked at all the hair i had cut, I couldn`t believe it. It almost made me happy to see that all those years of being scared were pointless, and I felt like I had wanted this my whole life. I didn`t stop there though. I figure i might as well go all the way because I may never happen to stumble upon this opportunity again, so i cut my hair about to my shoulders, as good as I could. (As you could imagine it wasn`t very straight). i liked it a lot, and I couldn`t believe it. it had been about an hour before that my hair was long and I was scared to cut it. The ironic part is I ended up going to Randy Rick the next day to basically fix it. When I told the stylest the story she was laughing. I can`t rwally decide if I regret it or not, but I know I wasn`t scared of the hairdresser the next day. Of course I would definately recomend this to anyone else.

Chrissy
Chrissy
Michelle766 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michelle766 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2001 at 5:17pm
yeah, right...
Chrissy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chrissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2001 at 4:17pm
ok, so I admit it. I made most of the story up to make it more interesting. All that really happened was that I was persuaded into getting my long hair cut short by my friends, and I hate it. I still cry, does anyone know how to make hair grow faster cause I want long hair again really bad. Chrissy
Chrissy
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic