Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

cut too much

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JTgirl643 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JTgirl643 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: cut too much
    Posted: August 20 2001 at 6:17pm
The other day I got a haircut and it was totally different than I expected. First of all last school year I got my hair cut up to my shoulders and straight across and i didn`t like it, so I have been growing it since then with only a few trims, and it had reached like my lower mid back. So the other day i went to the salon and I told her not to cut much off, and to add layers cause i wanted my hair long still but I wanted it to be different. Well she was cutting and I was sort of not paying attention which is my fault but i trusted her and I knew that there would really be no major changes made to my hair. Well she was cutting for a while and i asked to see the back and the longest part of my hair was a little below my shoulder blade, and when they were done I had a few layers thatwere actually above my shoulders. I know that there was no way that she thought i wanted that much cut off from what I told her. She basically did what she wanted. i should`ve just not said anything it probobl would`ve turned out the same. Anyway I cried and I am still upset and i would love to have that lady fired, either that or smack her across the face and cut her hair.
shorthair75_2000 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorthair75_2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2001 at 6:12am
Reply to message: 7.1140.1
Yeh but it`s differnt now and you proberly look very cute to with the shorter hair with the layers. Maybe it wasn`t ment to be to have long hair any more.
dianefromcanada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dianefromcanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2001 at 6:08pm
Reply to message: 7.1140.1
I totally understand how you feel. The same thing happen to me. I went to a different not knowing that she was inexperience and she ended up cutting six inches off. I placed trust in her and thought she fully understood my intruction as I repeated it and asked her if she understood etc.
I was totally peaved and went after the manager. His attitude was that she was new and thought that only giving me my refund would sastified me. He never understood my point. He felt that my hair was long enough anyways and no harm done.
Now I am back to the same length that I lost. The cut did some good as my hair did grrew faster but still it wasn`t their decision to make.
dianefromcanada
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic