Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help...HAIR IS HORRIBLE HORRIBLE COLOR!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AggiePam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AggiePam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help...HAIR IS HORRIBLE HORRIBLE COLOR!
    Posted: December 12 2001 at 1:59pm
Reply to message: 7.1335.1
quote:

Hevstar originally wrote:
Reply to message: 7.1324.1
Hey there- if you are from the UK, try going into somewhere like Toni & Guy, Reflections or ID- it's a little expensive, but they can correct absolutely anything and if you aren't happy with it in the end, they'll correct it straight away for free... but trust me, you will be happy! I had permanent black dye bleached out of my hair (looked awful!)- everywhere else refused and said it wasn't possible, but Toni and Guy managed to do it for me- it only ended up being about £150 in the end, which was cool, considering the magnificent results.
Hope this helps!
(By the way, could someone please tell me, what are 'bangs'?)

Hey...We have Toni & Guy here too. Is it the same salon? It would be nice to know a good place for color experts!
Personal Hair Designer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Personal Hair Designer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2001 at 10:10pm
Reply to message: 7.1335.1
You might call them a "fringe" It`s the shorter hair that covers the forhead, that`s all.
Personal Hair Designer
Hevstar View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hevstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2001 at 6:20am
Reply to message: 7.1324.1
Hey there- if you are from the UK, try going into somewhere like Toni & Guy, Reflections or ID- it`s a little expensive, but they can correct absolutely anything and if you aren`t happy with it in the end, they`ll correct it straight away for free... but trust me, you will be happy! I had permanent black dye bleached out of my hair (looked awful!)- everywhere else refused and said it wasn`t possible, but Toni and Guy managed to do it for me- it only ended up being about £150 in the end, which was cool, considering the magnificent results.
Hope this helps!
(By the way, could someone please tell me, what are `bangs`?)
jen in fl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jen in fl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2001 at 2:34pm
hey pam, well something similar happened to me, except i had to cut off like a foot of damaged ends b/c of the color, the only way you can get rid of it is to dye your hair a dark brown, make sure it`s done by a proffessional-not the one that gave you the multi-colored hair. you probably won`t like it at first, i didn`t either but it was the only way to get rid of the orange, then after about a month or so, you can have it re-highlighted in a light brown or possibly even dye it a different color. i hope i helped.and i hope everything works out for you.
Pam View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2001 at 4:45pm
Ok...so it`s sorta my fault. I wanted highlights...I HAD highlights...but they were growing out and I had about 2 inches of dark brown roots growning in. So I went to my stylist last night and said to do the same thing he did 3 months ago...and he did...but it was awful...like 4 different colors in one...very light, but some yellow, some almost whitish color...some orangy, and of course, my natural brown roots popping through to give me a pepper colored look...it AGED me....I mean...and with my light eyes and DARK brown eyebrows it looked really weird. So to FIX it, I bought the Natural Instincts in sandlewood or something like that...anyway...the highlights picked up ALL the red in that brown...and now my hair is reddish, brownish...but almost...orangey? People have told me it`s toffee! The thing is, on my natural British-Isles skin coloring...it looks really bad....what can I do? I HATE IT!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Thanks in advance!
Pam
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic