Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help, Cut bangs way too short!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2005 at 5:40am
Sometimes I slip up and mine are shorter than I like, too. . . like right now, actually. . . Usually I like them just at or barely above the eyebrow, but right now they're about 1/2" or so shorter than that -_-; . When it happens to me, I either comb them back from my forehead or try to make them lie flatter than usual in hopes they'll look a little longer :-P . Oh, and never comb them straight down if they're too short, or you'll look stupid! Either back off the face or to the side, and wait for them to grow back normal again.
More awesome than a manatee!
tie dyed hair View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tie dyed hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2005 at 5:39pm
I think I saw somebody with the same problem at college today. She had her bangs pinned up using a couple of pins or something similar.
Maybe you could do the same?
sunrise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunrise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2005 at 11:53am
Been there, done that!!! :) I do one of two things: Either I style them back to blend with the rest of my hair until they grow out. Or I blowdry them flat and down. I have a long forehead, long face. A few weeks ago I purposely cut them a half inch above my brows to try that look. It was fun for a while, but made my face look longer. Now they are already just covering my brows. By the time you read this reply, maybe your bangs will have grown out too! :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic