Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair too dark!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Amyyma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amyyma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair too dark!
    Posted: March 21 2002 at 10:45am
I tried that method, using harsh anti-dandruff shampoos etc to fade a colour; it doesn`t work and it`s bad for your hair! - You could try `Dye-reducer` ?That worked really well for me in one go and didn`t seem to do damage - I bought it in England, but I reckon they must sell it in the US too?
Amy
suebee View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suebee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2002 at 8:01am
use a harsh shampoo like `prell` and expose your hair to the sun to fade the color more quickly...
LynnMarie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LynnMarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2002 at 4:16pm
I recently dyed my hair using Garnier Lumia- Natural Brown on my light brown hair and the results are too dark. I have read about using dishwashing liquid and laundry detergent to help the color fade...does this work?? And if so, what types of detergents work best? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic