Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The worst product in the world?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
papillon_purple View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papillon_purple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2003 at 4:18pm
I agree with the Herbal Essenses comment. I used the conditioner for colored hair on my highlighted hair. When I grew that out, I tried the shampoo and conditioner for normal hair. ONCE. It left my hair sticky and stiff - kind of like hair spray. bleah.
Reenie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reenie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2004 at 7:15pm
This is just an observation on my part, but I've noticed that I can use shampoo and conditioner at my home and have my hair come out terrible and then use the same shampoo and conditioner someplace else and have it come out fantastic. Do you think that water may have something to do with how well a product works? I know that water that is really soft will make a difference compared to water that is harder. Just a thought. Oh, and I don't like Suave products or any shampoo/conditioner combination, but I love Aussie!

Reenie
Life is wonderful...when you have a cat. But even better when you have a cat and good hair!
Captain Japonica View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Captain Japonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2004 at 7:16am
Manic panic. I bleached my hair WHITE and that crap still developed unevenly and made my hair feel stiff(Yes, I rinsed it out and Yes, I can smell a smart-assed comment a mile away). I noticed, observing friends and neighbors as well as myself, that manic panic just does NOT like african-american hair, either.
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2004 at 4:14am
I don't think Manic Panic likes anyone-- I had a friend who dyed her hair green with it, and it came out so uneven it looked like her hair was camouflage or something :-P . I always thought it was just something she did wrong, but if it does that to everyone, maybe it is just a bad product.
More awesome than a manatee!
LRF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LRF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2004 at 1:24pm
Pantene,& does anybody remember the shampoo that had beer in it? I forgot the name!!
Cheryl Harrell View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cheryl Harrell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2004 at 12:56am
Spritz! Everyone & his brother was talking about how they used it so when I saw some that was on sale for free after rebat I decided to try it. It made my hair too stiff & wheat straw. I wound up giving it to our niece who is a spritz user. Instead I use fruit flavored or light type hair spray. Nothing too harsh...
Twanda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2004 at 3:27pm
I think the beer shampoo was called Body On Tap.

Twanda
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic