Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My long hair...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
TheClownSlayer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheClownSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My long hair...
    Posted: January 28 2001 at 5:17pm
Hello, my name is Anna. I`m 16 years old. I have had long hair my whole life, it`s at my hips now.
Sometimes I get so bored with my hair...if you look into any teen magazine, all the hairstyles are for the run-of-the-mill short pixie-ish styles. Sometimes this makes me restless, like "why can`t I do that!" But when I go to a short-haired friend`s house, they spend so much time trying to make their hair look good, and long hair in itself (if it`s healthy) is beautiful, no styling needed.
I would like to frow my hair down to mid-thigh now, and I have to remember this, so I don`t get impulsively scissor happy.
Good luck, everyone!

... Anna Mal ...

Beatnik Guy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beatnik Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2001 at 6:49pm
Reply to message: 24.127.1

Hi Anna....
I`m pleased to hear that your able to resist all those who think you should cut your hair! Your long hair sounds awesome - and you`re right, long hair is much easier to look good..hey, how often do we have bad hair days? :o)

Welcome - and happy growing!

Chris
gmoney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmoney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2001 at 7:31am
Hi Anna,

I totally agree with you, long, healthy hair is totally beautiful and doesn`t require much in the way of styling.
Please don`t get scissor happy on impulse and cut your hair, that would be such a shame, especially as you have set a goal of mid thigh, which I am sure will look absolutely awesome on you.
Best wishes with your hair growing adventures and if you ever need someone to talk to to reassure you that cutting your hair is not the thing you want to do, please feel free to contact me and I would love to help you out.
John
wolfgang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wolfgang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2001 at 2:45pm
Hello Anna,

if everyone would cut her long hair noone could remember how beautiful it is and the dreams of all the long hair lovers would disappear into darkness. Pictures are only static, a living human with beautiful very long hair can never reached by them. Very long hair is really special and it`s beauty always has great admirers. Sure, not all people like long hair, but I do. If you ever will have doubts about your long hair please ask this group, I think to all days and night times someone will hear you.

I wish you many many good hair days and lovely feelings with your hair

wolfgang
TheClownSlayer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheClownSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 29 2001 at 4:58pm
Reply to message: 24.139.1
quote:

wolfgang originally wrote:
Hello Anna,

if everyone would cut her long hair noone could remember how beautiful it is and the dreams of all the long hair lovers would disappear into darkness. Pictures are only static, a living human with beautiful very long hair can never reached by them. Very long hair is really special and it's beauty always has great admirers. Sure, not all people like long hair, but I do. If you ever will have doubts about your long hair please ask this group, I think to all days and night times someone will hear you.

I wish you many many good hair days and lovely feelings with your hair

wolfgang

I had a lovely hair day today. Yesterday I got these hair mellies, little strings of "floating" mirrors. It was a big hit at school. I have dark hair, and the mirrors really stood out. It`s very encouraging.
Thanks for the support :)

... Anna Mal ...

vijay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vijay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2004 at 1:28am

hai dont cut ur beautiful hair
hai sister i am vijay haircareadvicer and messur

use almond oil

For Density:-
1.Add Castor oil with coconut oil(100+100ml).apply with gentle mage.

2.Take White yoke from Egg.Apply ur Scalp leave 30min before wash ur hair.

3.Curd is a moisturieser. Apply ur Scalp leave 30min before wash ur hair.

For Dandruff:-

1.Squeeze lemon and take lemon juice. Apply ur Scalp leave 30min before wash ur
hair.

2.Take White Vinegar 50ml. Apply ur Scalp leave 30min before wash ur hair.

For Lice:-
1.Spread Tulsi leaves on ur pillow before go to bed.keep head on Tulsi
leaves.

For YoungGreyHair:-

1. Add Castor oil with coconut oil(100+100ml).apply with gentle mage.

2. Eat iron content food or syrup.

To do this:-
1.Apply Natural Henna by paste format.leave 30min before wash ur hair.

2.Fold ur hair end with hair band. Dont use pins and clips for folding.

3.Eat atleast one egg or protein content food daily.

Dont do this:-

1.Dont dry ur hair by hair dryer oftenly.

2.Dont Brush ur hair with moisture.

3.Dont cut ur hair oftenly or improperly.

Because Straight cut makes Density, V cut makes long, Oval makes normal level

General Advice:-

Maintain long hair. Because the body will take protein from hair at the time of
Sick or illness. because the hair contains protein in the form of karotine.this
is the reason for mothers hair falling after birth of child. So plz maintain atleast
Hair length between Shoulder length to Waist length(50-60cm

my mail id:mpvijay@indiainfo.com
MP VIJAYKHANNA
HeySunshine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeySunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2005 at 9:17pm
hey anna.
i have kind of long hair (mid-back, used to be down to my butt), and it is sometimes anoying how i cant do all the cool things that are in magazines, and stuff. but i dont want to cut my hair, i like having uniquish hair :P. i hate it when my hair is between long and short (shoulder length). actually ive had long hair almost all my life, except for when i was a baby and once in grade 1...
By the mall, buy them all!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic