Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

bad highlights

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
hopey723 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hopey723 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: bad highlights
    Posted: July 05 2004 at 4:39pm
I have naturally dark brown hair and I wanted to put blonde highlights in it. I tried to highlight my hair at home (just a little, not to much), but it turned out bad. I left it on 15 minutes longer than the box said and my highlightsare blonde in some places but not so blonde(almost a light brown) in others. I also have blotchy spots where it is real blonde surronded by brown. I am not satisfied with the way may hair turned out and I want to fix it. I am also afraid that if I highlight it again that it will severly damage my hair. What should I do?
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2004 at 3:48am
I've had nothing but problems with home streaking/highlighting kits, too :-( . Apparently a lot of people do. Whenever I've made mistakes like that, I run out for an emergency box of brown dye to put over it, but the responsible advice would be to tell you to have it professionally corrected.
More awesome than a manatee!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic