Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Growing problems

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
tera_696 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tera_696 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Growing problems
    Posted: January 30 2000 at 9:58pm
I have natural curly hair. And it is really kinky. I have been trying to let it grow out but it seems like it is taking so long to grow. Is there any ways to make it grow faster or make it seem longer and less bushy??
AngelGurl View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngelGurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2000 at 11:22pm
I don't know if this works for sure but a friend recommended
it to me. There is this Pantene Pro-V shampoo that is called
"Stronger, Longer, Faster," or something like that. You
might want to try using that. Even though it may seem like
it takes forever, the best way to grow hair is over time.
Just be patie
Aeva View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aeva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2000 at 1:28pm
Hello Tera,
There's a Thicker Fuller Hair line of products, and for growth, I've had major success with their scalp treatment. It's a serum that you massage into the scalp to stimulate growth. Also, Marc Anthony has a new brand called Forever Long shampoos and conditioners, and there are different types for curly and straight hair. I've used the ones for curly, and while it's not a miracle product (nothing will get you a couple cm over night), the new growth is very healthy looking and shiny.
Hope these products work for you!
Best wishes,
Aeva
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic