Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

permed bob

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jangles View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jangles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: permed bob
    Posted: July 24 2000 at 11:40pm

Hi
I have a medium length bob about and 1inch below my ears and I was thinking abot getting a perm I thought a spirel might look good but did not know and I was wondering if anyone out there had one or new were i could look at one I was also thought about a normal curly perm but was wondering what anyone thought. I have very straight thin hair looking for new style all help would be nice

thanks
Catriona View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Catriona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2000 at 3:46pm
Hello!
You have to have long hair for a spiral perm. They set your hair w/ long rods (depending on the length) and double the rod back down near your scalp (LOL - I'm not sure how clear this description is) I think you'd better go with a regular perm. But, if you do grow your hair long, get a spiral perm done! I had one and LOVED it! =)
Best wishes,
Catriona
kaingrum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaingrum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2000 at 1:33pm
Hi, I have had many spiral perms with the small pink rollers
and I love each and every one. I recommend the very tight
spiral perm rather than a normal curly perm! I am so happy
when I leave the salon! I also had thin straight hair and
the spiral perm gives my hair volume I only before dreamed
of. Enjoy your curly perm I know the guys will! Again, the
smaller the rods the more regal your hair will look! The
"poodle" look is extremely popular in Michigan and many
girls are choosing it. Go for it
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic