Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Loosening curls into wavy hair?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mindel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mindel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Loosening curls into wavy hair?
    Posted: January 18 2001 at 12:19am
Reply to message: 9.448.1
I like to mix a straightening balm with a good medium hold gel and comb that through my hair before I start scruching it. If you want really defined waves and curls I suggest Making Waves by Graham Webb. That is great stuff. Just use a little and lightly scrunch all over.
*Mindel*
Lou View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2001 at 7:06am
Reply to message: 9.457.1
quote:

*** originally wrote:
panten prov - v curle shampoo and prouducts?? mabye

First wash and dry your hair as normal the dryer the better, then plait it back and go 2 sleep. when u wake up shake youre hair at and your curls will be looser, avoiding touching your hair 2 much or it will frizz;)
*** View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2000 at 5:43pm
panten prov - v curle shampoo and prouducts?? mabye
Ako Chan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ako Chan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2000 at 4:59pm
Hello everyone! This is my first post on the Hair Talk board, so here goes. My father is Asian and my mother is African and some how I ended with this curly, thick, and a little-coarse hair. Before I used to go to a salon to get my hair hot-ironed and blowdryed straight but I`m getting tired of doing that and growing to re-like my curly hair. Only, I would like to loosen the curl up some and make my hair more curly then wavy. I`m not quite sure how to go about this product-wise. I`ve tried Rusk Anti-Curl but it didn`t work too well. Does anyone have any suggestions for me? Thank you so much!

----Akoto----
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic