Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WHAT HAIR GEL WORKS BEST

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
cutie3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cutie3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WHAT HAIR GEL WORKS BEST
    Posted: April 10 2001 at 7:30pm
I am now using Suave Hair gel cause it is so cheap and works alright. But by around half way through the day my curls become flat. I was wondering what the best hair gel brand is and how long it holds your curls?
and the price range.

THANKS for your help
The1nOnlYdRea View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The1nOnlYdRea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2001 at 10:36pm
Reply to message: 9.596.1
Hey ThErE!! I haVe NaTuRaLLy CurLy HaiR and I alSo UsEd SuaVE GeL anD ThE samE tHinG HapPeNed To Me anD ThE OnE GeL thatI Just StarTed UsiNg ThaT WoRks ThE BeSt iS....PaNtEne PrO-V ScRunCHinG GeL *CurL deFinInG*....TrY iT! =D
If You have more QueStioNs...E-mail ME..The1nOnlyDreA@cs.com

=D ByE
snickems View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snickems Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2001 at 9:07pm
Reply to message: 9.611.1
i uses nexxus` "versastyler" it`s about $20 a bottle and I just comb it through my hair, scrunch and let it air dry. Works great!! good luck!
latoya m riggins View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote latoya m riggins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2001 at 11:43am
Reply to message: 9.613.1
quote:
snickems originally wrote:
Reply to message: 9.611.1
i uses nexxus' "versastyler" it's about $20 a bottle and I just comb it through my hair, scrunch and let it air dry. Works great!! good luck!

Hey i like any thing that hols my hair dwn know what i mean
latoya m riggins View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote latoya m riggins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2001 at 11:48am
Reply to message: 9.596.1
quote:
cutie3 originally wrote: I am now using Suave Hair gel cause it is so cheap and works alright. But by around half way through the day my curls become flat. I was wondering what the best hair gel brand is and how long it holds your curls?
and the price range.

THANKS for your help

thats cool but that stuff doesnt work for me cause amh not like you know what i mean

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic