Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

FRIZZ!!! HELP

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
cutie3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cutie3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FRIZZ!!! HELP
    Posted: February 18 2002 at 5:15pm
I have below shoulder length curly hair and you guessed it I have major frizzies. Has anyone out there found a product that can help tame those annoying curls?? Please share if you have thanks!!!
Kaci View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kaci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2002 at 9:31pm
Hey! I have the same problem! i found this really cool site www.ouidad.com it has this shampoo and conditioner that is supposr to tame your curls! hope i helped! ~*~ Kaci~*~
Marivel View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marivel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2002 at 12:45pm
Farouk hair care rocks! Farouk, or most commonly known as BioSilk has a smoothing line that consists of smoothing shampoo, conditioner, creme and a solution. It`s not to straighten hair, it`s to smooth the frizzies in your curlies. It`s a professional beauty product so you can`t find it in a pharmacy. Your best bet would be to consult with your stylist or log on to vip.com --you`ll find it a little less expensive than what a salon would retail it for.
Marivel View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marivel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2002 at 12:46pm
Farouk hair care rocks! Farouk, or most commonly known as BioSilk has a smoothing line that consists of smoothing shampoo, conditioner, creme and a solution. It`s not to straighten hair, it`s to smooth the frizzies in your curlies. It`s a professional beauty product so you can`t find it in a pharmacy. Your best bet would be to consult with your stylist or log on to vip.com --you`ll find it a little less expensive than what a salon would retail it for.
baby*flower View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby*flower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2002 at 8:09pm
to get rid of frizzie hair u should: first u should not brush ure hair before taking a shower leave ure hair as it is even if it`s tangly take a shower with shapoo only then when u get out put lots of conditioner in ure hair it doesn`t have to be a leave it kind any will do then leave it alone for a while till it dries and after it does don`t touch it or rub it against anything cause that`s what makes it go frzzie. i know this will make ure curls more vivid but i don`t know if it will tame it down. hope that helped

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby*flower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2002 at 8:10pm
to get rid of frizzie hair u should: first u should not brush ure hair before taking a shower leave ure hair as it is even if it`s tangly take a shower with shapoo only then when u get out put lots of conditioner in ure hair it doesn`t have to be a leave it kind any will do then leave it alone for a while till it dries and after it does don`t touch it or rub it against anything cause that`s what makes it go frzzie. i know this will enhance ure curls but i don`t know if it will tame it down. hope that helped

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby*flower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2002 at 9:20pm
after u take a shower u should leave regular conditioner in yo hair and it`ll get rid of the frizzies
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic