Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked***FABOLOUS "WAVE SECRET***

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
1800FabFlow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2004 at 7:15pm
why would fab be scared
this nigga got everything
what other niggas rollin thru the city in a yellow lambo dolo
u actually think he scared for a fan to have waves like him
maybe he really was tellin the truth
http://dreamteam360.net/forums
we're the real wavers stay
BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2004 at 7:21pm
No I wasn't saying Fab was scared because I think that's the honest truth. That man just brush. I was speaking on Lucky. The kid I quoted. I don't see why he has to keep secrets we all tryna do the same thing. Get spinnin.

"i will make life very uncomfortable 4 u on the internet....u mess wit me bad enough..." -Cardinal an e-thug at his finest.
gifted1 View Drop Down

Location: from south jamaica queens @ school at virginia tech
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gifted1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2004 at 7:22pm
ayo maybe its jus me but i never thought fabs waves were that ill ya mean i mean i give credit where its due but deres a lotta niccuhs on dis site wit waves better den homies i mean his joints dont even full 360. he still can rap though that niccuhs da truth .

3 minus 2
M.S.G

OFFICIAL DREAMTEAM MEMBER
http://dreamteam360.net

H.H.F.
Help-A-Hater Foundation
Gifted1-President
Young Foch-Vice President

JiggaMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JiggaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2004 at 7:39pm
Last time I checked, they were FULL 360
Official Dream Team Member
Dream Team Website

"DatYoungStar"...going to Hollywood and bringing Brooklyn along son
gifted1 View Drop Down

Location: from south jamaica queens @ school at virginia tech
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gifted1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2004 at 7:41pm
naaaaaah son i never saw dat on him show me a pic.i only see his right side or hell have a fitted coverin up like half his sh!t.

3 minus 2
M.S.G

OFFICIAL DREAMTEAM MEMBER
http://dreamteam360.net

H.H.F.
Help-A-Hater Foundation
Gifted1-President
Young Foch-Vice President

JiggaMan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JiggaMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2004 at 7:46pm
I'm not good with finding the pics, maybe Twista (born-hacker) or Fab might have pics of Fab's 360...there's a pic of his waves in the album booklet but it's not his whole head, just the top
Official Dream Team Member
Dream Team Website

"DatYoungStar"...going to Hollywood and bringing Brooklyn along son
NOWAVES View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NOWAVES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2004 at 7:57pm
ill loko for dem
BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2004 at 8:01pm
You didn't have to tell us.

"i will make life very uncomfortable 4 u on the internet....u mess wit me bad enough..." -Cardinal an e-thug at his finest.
Solbiato View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Solbiato Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2004 at 8:02pm
i was watching the making of "breathe" and he had full 360s
1800FabFlow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2004 at 8:02pm
yo u dont see it cuz most of the time he got on a fitted
and when u see his hair it aint a close up
so its hard to find fab wave pics

just watch can't let you go video
when he in the crib with the white tee and they show a closeup
then u gonna see what dude workin with
http://dreamteam360.net/forums
we're the real wavers stay
LuckyLuchiano View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LuckyLuchiano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2004 at 8:13pm
im mos def not scared,but it takes away worth of waves,if u jus do what sumbody tells you, u gotta discover your waves for ya self,when u finnaly get to dat lvl u will feel better, Lebron aint get good cause someone told him da secret to how to be a baller, dat nig worked his ass off, Ill tell u dis Da Wave game aint for da weak
SHUTDOWNKING View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SHUTDOWNKING Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2004 at 9:12pm
irbodys waves who b spinnin real hard always gotta generic way of gettn waves jus brush or i brush in the shower or i jus add water and brush
BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2004 at 9:21pm
Originally posted by LuckyLuchiano LuckyLuchiano wrote:

im mos def not scared,but it takes away worth of waves,if u jus do what sumbody tells you, u gotta discover your waves for ya self,when u finnaly get to dat lvl u will feel better, Lebron aint get good cause someone told him da secret to how to be a baller, dat nig worked his ass off, Ill tell u dis Da Wave game aint for da weak

I'm pretty sure some coach told Lebron a shooting technique or something of the sort to better his game. I'm not saying they came up and just showed the man everything but they HELPED. I'm just saying be helpful. I mean if you see somebody that wanna get in the game let'em know what's up. All I'm saying is that you didn't get anywhere by yourself so just pay it forward.

Don't be a tight @ss...SPREAD LOVE!

gslim southernboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gslim southernboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2004 at 9:24pm
im sayin yo boy right
G Slim
LuckyLuchiano View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LuckyLuchiano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2004 at 9:43pm
ok if u want waves mainly jus brush your hair in da shower,cause hot water curls your hair (unless u got boo boo ish) and find out your wave pattern and always brush in dat direction, dis makes your wave pattern come

and dont be like folks and get a cut err 2 weeks, get a cut like err 4weeks and dont get real low cuts

do I gurentee 360 waves from doin dis, but ders a dif from havin waves and drowinin folks, u gotta find out how to drown folks on your own
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic