Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - ahh, a question to the girls/woman of the board
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ahh, a question to the girls/woman of the board

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Val View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Val Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ahh, a question to the girls/woman of the board
    Posted: June 08 2002 at 12:10am
hmmm lately I`v noticed the days when I dont care about my hair and go with the natural "I just woke up" look to my hair most girls find it attractive but through out the day it doesnt last? what do you think of the look, and ya know of anything that would allow me to maintain that "I just woke up" look? thanks.

Val
PlayboyBabydoll69 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PlayboyBabydoll69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2002 at 11:44pm
the best thing to use is bed head. that line of hair care works for that look. my boyfriend does it all the time
Val View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Val Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2002 at 5:05pm
Thanks...I`v noticed bedhead makes a whole lotta stuff what exaxtly should be used...there gel? or wax? thanks

val
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic