Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

weird hair??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
baby*flower View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby*flower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: weird hair??
    Posted: July 26 2002 at 12:56am
well my hair has deep waves in it and when i leave it out there`s nothing wrong with it but when i pull it back in a ponytail the begining of my hair sticks out like i guess u can can call it baby hair but it looks horrible the only way i can get it to stay back is with clips and i get really tierd of putting clips in it, it`s shorter than the rest of my hair and they`re really frizzy is there any way i can make them grow faster, get rid of them or make them less frizzy i would appreciate it if u can answer these questions. oh and does anyone else have this problem???????

- a really desperate person VIOLET!

10Q
liz_naz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liz_naz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2002 at 1:22pm
Originally posted by baby*flower baby*flower wrote:

well my hair has deep waves in it and when i leave it out there's nothing wrong with it but when i pull it back in a ponytail the begining of my hair sticks out like i guess u can can call it baby hair but it looks horrible the only way i can get it to stay back is with clips and i get really tierd of putting clips in it, it's shorter than the rest of my hair and they're really frizzy is there any way i can make them grow faster, get rid of them or make them less frizzy i would appreciate it if u can answer these questions. oh and does anyone else have this problem???????

- a really desperate person VIOLET!

10Q

after u`ve washed ur hair and it is still soaking wet, well, not THA soaking wet, twist ur hair until no more water comes out, but i mean dont towel dry ur hair..... then apply 3-4 squirts of serum thru ur wet hair, and leave to air dry.

Then whenur hair is nearly dry but starts to go frizzy...yknow wha i mean, twist ur hair up and pin it to the top of ur head......then leave til next morning.

When u wake up, your whole head will be a mass or frizz free, beautifully defined curls
:|
---------------x
:Liz_Naz* (",)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic