Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How do you properly scrunch hair? Help!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Stinka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stinka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How do you properly scrunch hair? Help!
    Posted: August 21 2002 at 7:34pm
Hey everyone.

I`m probably the most clueless hair individual here,and I need your wise suggestions and tips. Grasshopper listens, oh, wise ones.

Alright, when I let my hair air dry, it ends up thick, frizzy, and semi wavy and curly.

I want to learn how to properly scrunch, wave and curl my hair (without a diffuser -- I have yet to purchase one). I kind of know how to do it and all, but my only dilemma is that, when fully dry, I have all of these frizzy fly-away`s coming out from the curls.

How do I prevent them, and what are some good products to use? I`m talking from shampoo to gels to hairsprays!

Help!
"And to make a long story short, I was wearing an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time..."
liz_naz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liz_naz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2002 at 4:24pm
erm prevent them by applying hair product to define ur curls when hair is soakin wet...

that will help :)
---------------x
:Liz_Naz* (",)
m.y.o.b View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m.y.o.b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2002 at 2:39pm
You could also try some creme when your hair is dry, this will help tame the frizzies.
m.y.o.b
liz_naz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liz_naz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2002 at 8:21am
what about....products to use to define the curls??
---------------x
:Liz_Naz* (",)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic