Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

how to do it

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
baby*flower View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baby*flower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: how to do it
    Posted: August 23 2002 at 6:38pm
my hair has deeps waves in it and it`s kinda thick does anyone know to make my hair look thinner without cutting it, maybe put some sort of products??? someone help!!
liz_naz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liz_naz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2002 at 4:40pm
thinner? how?
as in..... u wanna wet look or?
---------------x
:Liz_Naz* (",)
liz_naz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liz_naz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2002 at 3:37pm
i think the only way to make it thinner is by either having it "thinned down" by the stylist slicing waves into ur hair...creating a thinner look...or by layering..
---------------x
:Liz_Naz* (",)
Rubis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rubis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2002 at 12:21pm
Maybe by using a leave-in conditioner which contains a little bit of silicone (dimethicone) and oil.
It has tendency to weight down the hair and keep
it easy to detangle, without cutting.
Maybe , I'll make mistakes in my sentences, I usually speak French. But this site is great and I love it !
turquoise_girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turquoise_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2002 at 2:32pm
it might be too late and you might have already done it but i would warn about getting it thinned out with thinning scissors. I have naturally thick hair and once in the summer i got sick of how warm it was making my neck so i had my mom thin it out- it made my wavy hair look unhealthy and sick because i have big voluminous waves and they fell flat. i do know it works for some people but if you do it- then do a little at a time so you don`t over thin it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic