Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

relaxed hair....and lots of frustration!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
liz_naz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liz_naz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2002 at 7:09pm
ok, i have been thinkin for a while of straightenin my hair...... so... if i did... with a hair straightener...

WHAT would i apply to my hair? because i remember i used to straighten my hair when it was permed curly..but i never knew anythin about applyin a product before u straighten ur hair..and so after about 2 months of straightening daily..as u can imaigne... my hair was so damaged...and coarse... so i dont want that to happen again!

SO
i wanted to know, if ur hair is frizzy and coarse to start with (partially) would it end up frizzy and more damaged after u straighten it?
also, WHAT kinda/WHICH prducts do u apply to avoid damage to ur hair?

AND how do u straighten? would i have to blowdry first and then straighten bits...or could i just straighten without the use of a hairdryer at all?

also, what kind of products do u apply AFTER uve straightened? to calm down any frizziness etc?
---------------x
:Liz_Naz* (",)
liz_naz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liz_naz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2002 at 6:21am
bump
---------------x
:Liz_Naz* (",)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic