Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

need help so bad, plz help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
GUEST! View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GUEST! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: need help so bad, plz help
    Posted: April 29 2004 at 8:23am
hi, im a guy and i have been going for long hair for so long.... i keep messing it up and ending getting it cut, im on about my 4th attempt right now because i just dont know how to handle my hair, i have posted here before but ive finally found a style i love some of theese pictures are bad but i think u can get the idea. here they are

sorry abot the badness once again, the style i want is this, the sleek and slightly shiny look, with separation at the front and parting down the middle.

please could u post in detail if thats not too much to ask because im quite stupid :D.

also if u need more pics plz tell me.

problems im having is, my hair has lots of wax in it because its the only way i can handle it at the min, when i wet my hair it does frizz up alot and the bangs kinda curl alot because i add so much gel to get a cool look at the front. my hair does look lame the 1st 1-2 days after washing but then it goes shiny and sleep and ace apart from the bangs which i cant have sleek because they curl from the gel when wet and i cant get it all out.

sorry about the long post, any comments would be sooo much appreaciated, even if its just a little advice. the products i can buy easily is at www.asda.co.uk on the take a look/online shopping/ toiletrys/haircare/styling products part.

THANKYOU SO MUCH!, i may post this in various parts of the site too because i dont know where it belongs, thx again.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic