Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HOW TO LOVE YOUR CURLY HAIR

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
paulaf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paulaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HOW TO LOVE YOUR CURLY HAIR
    Posted: May 04 2004 at 12:51am
Curly hair is not a curse, it's all about the right products and the patience to take care of it.

My daughter has natural, beautiful long curly hair (much like Halle Berry's new look). It took quite a bit of time for us to figure out how to work with it, but one of the best websites we've found is http://www.ouidad.com. This site lets you do a profile, and them picks the products that would be most beneficial to you. A bit on the expensive side, but well worth the money if you really want to love your curls.

Also, find someone who specializes in cutting curly hair and is in high demand. My daughter and I recently found a woman in Huntington Beach, CA, who is in constant demand for her talents regarding curly hair cuts.

The Ouidad website also helps you to find salons and stylists in your area who have gone to school or specialize in Ouidad's "slice and dice" cuts.

For anyone in the Orange County, California, area who is looking for a superb stylist, let me know and I'll be happy to provide you with the information that you're looking for.

Good luck,
Paula F
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic