Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What is the best gel?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Yaz View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What is the best gel?
    Posted: June 02 2004 at 8:36pm
I'm new to using hair sprays or gels, I just wanted to know what is the best kind of styling gel for my hair? I have really straight hair. Could anyone also tell me if there are gels that don't hurt your hair, you know like naturally made gels, they should have some out right?? then again what do i know....
Grace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2004 at 12:04pm
Well im not sure what you're using the styling gel for whether is be trying to make it curly or straight but the best gel ive found is Suave Rave. There are several different holds which range i think from like 2x to 5x. It is alcohol free which is good for your hair because alcohol tends to dry it out and it is extremely cheap..not even $2 and it has quite a bit in a bottle. I use it to make my hair curly but its for any type of hair. I hope that helped, i dont know much but I am a product junkie :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic