Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How long does my hair need to be to get a perm?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How long does my hair need to be to get a perm?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
GUEST MAN View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GUEST MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How long does my hair need to be to get a perm?
    Posted: June 18 2004 at 12:52am
How long exactly does your hair have to be to get a perm?
Rachel A View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachel A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2004 at 7:16pm
It should be long enough to go 2 completes tomes around the roller. That's what I've alwasys heard.
"Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all"
GUEST MAN View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GUEST MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2004 at 10:36pm
Well heres another question, My hair is jet straight and thick (aka ASIAN HAIR) and my hair is only about 2.5 inches almost 3, and I kinda want to go for a jerry curl look for my hair. What im wondering is.....shoud I even attempt a perm at this stage further more even at all?
xxRhianxx View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxRhianxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2004 at 10:49am
Hiya

My hair is nearly to my shoulders and i got different Layers on top only thing is my fringe wont go curly so i straighten it... i think it looks pretty nice...i hate straightenin my hair it wrecks it.Im going bk 2 it beinng curly now instead of straightenin it all time...
CURLYJO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CURLYJO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2004 at 10:14am
I WOULDN'T RECCOMEND A PERM ON HAIR THAT SHORT. WHEN YOU GET A PERM IT SHORTENS THE LENGTH OF STRAIGHT HAIR ALOT. YOUR HAIR WOULD BE VERY SHORT, AND ULESS IT IT KEPT WET, VERY FRIZZY, SINCE THERE IS NO WEIGHT TO HOLD THE CURLS DOWN.
GOD GAVE ME CURLY HAIR,
MAN GAVE ME THE PRODUCTS TO TAME IT,
BUT I GAVE MYSELF THE COURAGE TO WEAR IT.
ECOSTRAIGHT.COM View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ECOSTRAIGHT.COM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2004 at 11:45am

I HAVE GREAT NEWS FOR YOU!!! CHECK OUT THIS WEB SITE, HTTP://WWW.ECOSTRAIGHT.COM YOU WON'T REGRET IT, THE NEWEST AND BEST HAIR STRAIGHTENING SYSTEM YET!!! CHECK OUT THIS WEBSITE OR CALL THIS NUMBER FOR MORE INFORMATION, GET BEAUTIFUL HAIR TODAY!!! 1-800-630-1080 OR ONCE AGAIN HTTP://WWW.ECOSTRAIGHT.COM
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic