Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

care for children's hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
amandas mom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amandas mom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: care for children's hair
    Posted: July 23 2004 at 9:59pm
My daughter's hair is long and curly. She's mixed up but has predominanty Chinese and black. Her ends are so dry and when her hair dries after washing it gets poofy and frizzy. She really wants to let it out What can I do? I was told that using adult products in children's hair will damge it.Is there anything I can use for it not to be so frizzy but moist and also be more contoled when let out?
Thanks
The_Airknight View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The_Airknight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2004 at 11:50am
Wow, she has a color in her? Interesting. No one can be "black."

Hmmm..anyway..go to a hair store and get some type of moisturizer..also, a frizz-controlling gel or shampoo or something.

emj222 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emj222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2004 at 10:06pm
I would think that using some type of gel or mousse wouldnt hurt it...or what I like to use is a smoothing serum to tame frizzies. Maybe you could try that.
ECOSTRAIGHT View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ECOSTRAIGHT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2004 at 11:44am

I HAVE GREAT NEWS FOR YOU!!! CHECK OUT THIS WEB SITE, HTTP://WWW.ECOSTRAIGHT.COM YOU WON'T REGRET IT, THE NEWEST AND BEST HAIR STRAIGHTENING SYSTEM YET!!! CHECK OUT THIS WEBSITE OR CALL THIS NUMBER FOR MORE INFORMATION, GET BEAUTIFUL HAIR TODAY!!! 1-800-630-1080 OR ONCE AGAIN HTTP://WWW.ECOSTRAIGHT.COM
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic