Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ANYONE know how to make hair look like this!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
xoxsn0whitexox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xoxsn0whitexox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ANYONE know how to make hair look like this!!
    Posted: December 16 2004 at 11:03am
I think if maybe i got a triple barrel waver??? Not really sure can someone help...i want to do it like this formy photo shoot!
alista View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2004 at 10:20am
lookes like they used a flat iron with a wave plate in it...and lots and lots of product. I've got a friend who did that to her hair for her wedding and it looked a lot like that picture.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2004 at 8:25am
how curly is your hair?
Innamorata594 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Innamorata594 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 6:00pm
flat iron it.. section by section, starting with the bottom and working your way up..when your done, use a large barrel curling iron on the ends only and not fully wrapping the hair around the entire barrel. direct the iron in whatever direction you want. apply shine serum.
Sara
jasmine2g3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jasmine2g3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2005 at 5:15pm
use flat irons b/c a triple barrel waver would only make your hair crinkled/wavy--I use them when I want waves.

My hair idol
Transitioning
Current Length:1"above bra strap-layered
Texture:3c
*~*~* Jazz*~*~*
Layla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Layla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2005 at 8:07am
Actually the picture changed it used to be really wavy like the waves you get with a wave plate or a triple barrel iron.
Type: 3c/4a Natural
Current Length: 6"
Goal: Healthy, tip of nose /neck/shoulder length hair.
BC: 02/08/06
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic