Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Scoop! ;-)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SiriusGrrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SiriusGrrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Scoop! ;-)
    Posted: January 10 2005 at 10:36am
Well I got the perm on friday. Its def tighter than it was the last time i got it. I know that it'll loosen up after a week or so... i HOPE. Last time she used the biggest rods that she had. This time she mixed the biggest rods with the next tighter rods. I think the colors were pink and white... or purple and white. I forget.

Well I dont know. It took a lot of lenth off of my hair, and I'm not psyched about that. It seems to frizz easier than it did. But like I said... HOPEFULLY it'll loosen and look better..

Here are the pics I took just now.. 3 days after my perm.

Rachel A View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachel A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2005 at 1:10pm
Hi. its me Rachel. I tried to AIM you a couple of times. I'm Achoo8675309. I love the new perm. I think the curls are perfect.
"Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all"
Spiraltresses View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spiraltresses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2005 at 1:14pm
The curls look awesome. I hope you're starting to like them more!
bean3270 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bean3270 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2005 at 10:48pm
WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW
Spiraltresses View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spiraltresses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2005 at 3:32pm
How did your stylist wrap the perm? Was it spiral, or was it candlestick? It really does look great ... I hope you're enjoying it as much as the rest of us are! Any more pictures???
SiriusGrrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SiriusGrrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2005 at 3:47pm
Yeah... here are some after the perm loosened (sp?)

As I grow to understand life less and
less, I learn to live it more and more.
Innamorata594 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Innamorata594 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2005 at 6:07pm
it looks very natural..
Sara
bean3270 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bean3270 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2005 at 10:07pm
Wow Sara you look hot. So do you SiriusGrrl. Keep us updated with pictures

bean3270 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bean3270 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2005 at 10:22pm
what new? Any picutres? where are you?
Chikita_Cutie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chikita_Cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2005 at 8:41pm
The curls look great on you! Learn to love your curls. Ya hafta live with them, it's better to love them now then to hate them.
alaskan_hottie16 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alaskan_hottie16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2005 at 2:01pm
hey maybe you should wash your hair with a lot if conditioner and it probly wouldn't get so frizzy and it will look more natruall
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic