Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Getting married in April

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Natalie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Getting married in April
    Posted: January 28 2001 at 9:05pm
I`m getting married in April and want to wear my hair up to show off the back of my dress. Anyone have any ideas? My hair is curly and about an inch above my bra strap in the back. The only thing is that I don`t want to have to straighten it. Thanks

Natalie
Natalie
Princess Daisy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Daisy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2001 at 9:09pm
Reply to message: 11.9.1
Have you tried knots yet??

You take have your hair (ear to ear) and knot it, than you take the rest (bottom) of your hair, and put it in a knot right under the first knot!

I did this hairstyle to my couz for her graduation, she has long curly hair and it looked awesome on her!
I also brought down some curls to fram her face, and some at the back just to fansy it up!

Hope you find a hair style!
Congrads

Princess
Inches don`t matter
Natalie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2001 at 9:26pm
Reply to message: 11.10.1
Thanks for the idea. I`m going to do some experimenting before April.

Any more ideas would be appreciated.
Natalie
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic