Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Medieval Hairstyles

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Stephanie M. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stephanie M. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Medieval Hairstyles
    Posted: March 23 2001 at 9:47am
Help! I`m going to my stylist soon and I need pictures. I`m having a Medieval themed wedding and I plan to wear a flower wreath w/ribbons. I want to wear my hair down with big waves. I did however want to pull some of the sides and front back. Maybe use braids or a twist. Does anyone know where I can get pictures for these types of hairstyles?

Thanks,
Steph :)
Three_to_eleven_queen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Three_to_eleven_queen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2001 at 2:37pm
Reply to message: 11.17.1
There are great styles with braids up here on the gallery! Go check them out!

Regards,
Sue
Kiesha View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kiesha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2002 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by Stephanie M. Stephanie M. wrote:

Help! I'm going to my stylist soon and I need pictures. I'm having a Medieval themed wedding and I plan to wear a flower wreath w/ribbons. I want to wear my hair down with big waves. I did however want to pull some of the sides and front back. Maybe use braids or a twist. Does anyone know where I can get pictures for these types of hairstyles?

Thanks,
Steph :)

I need Pictures of medieval hairstyles of an up coming event to give me some ideas that would match my reniassance costume
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic